FxWirePro: the day ahead-15th July 2019
المصدر: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 15 يوليو 2019 01:17:16 America/New_York
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, but some with high volatility risks associated.
Data and events so far:
- China: House price index growth slowed to 10.3 percent in June from 10.7 percent in May. This is the weakest growth since February. Q2 GDP growth at 6.2 percent y/y, the weakest growth in more than two decades. However, Industrial production growth increased to 6.3 percent y/y in June from 5 percent in May. Retail sales grew 9.8 percent y/y in June, up from 8.6 percent in May.
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Switzerland: June PPI inflation report will be released at 6:30 GMT.
- United States: New York Empire State manufacturing report will be released at 12:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: CPI inflation report due at 22:45 GMT.
- Auction: The U.S. will auction 3-month and 6-month bills at 15:30 GMT.